[jsc-dev] Buildbot CI on Hyper.sh

Hyper from Hyper.sh support at hyper.sh
Wed Nov 2 09:09:13 PDT 2016

Hello Buildbot User,
 We are Hyper.sh! A new kind of Docker hosting service, where deploying Docker to the cloud is exactly the same as using Docker on your laptop, but just with infinite capacity! We recently released a plugin for the Buildbot CI community , that provides excellent performance, highly parallelized builds, and dramatic cost savings. Buildbot themselves just moved over to using our service, and already they see 3X performance increase for 10% of the cost of running on AWS. We noticed you were listed on Buildbot's SuccessStories page, so we wanted to reach out and let you know that we're offering free startup credits to all Buildbot users. We would love to see you try out our platform. You won't be disappointed!
 For more info on how Buildbot use our platform and their integration, please check out our blog post below.
 https://blog.hyper.sh/serverless-ci-hyper-docker-integration-for-buildbot.html
 Hope you will give it a try! Thanks!
 Best, The HyperCrew